Conversion of a Bathroom added to the Victorian Farm House circa 1950 to 1970. The Bathroom will become the En-Suite to the Master Bedroom.
Work started in April 2018 shortly after we started on the renovation of the Master Bedroom
- Remove old Bath, Sink and Toilet.
- Uninstall and disconnect vintage electric shower;
- Strip out and cap off existing plumbing;
- Chip off all the old lime plaster to the brick and rubble walls;
- Take down lath ceiling;
- New door knocked through from Master Bedroom;
- Remove existing wiring from fan heaters, electric shower and towel rail;
- Re-wire lighting and shaver socket to current standards;
- Put insulation plasterboard on the exterior facing walls;
- Put plasterboard on all the interior walls and ceiling;
- Build walls and cupboard around shower tray enclosure;
- Install plumbing for shower, double sink & toilet;
- Rewire lighting, shaver socket and mirror lights;
- Plaster walls and ceiling;
- Install shower, toilet and double sink;
- Fix skirting boards;
- Tile the floor and some walls;
- Finally decorate!