Pictures Showing the Renovation Stages of the Master Bedroom. Started 18th March 2018
After nearly 6 years of being in the house, we renovated out bedroom
- Chip off all the old lime plaster to the brick and rubble walls;
- Move the main door, over a metre to make room for a wall to wall wardrobe;
- Cut a new door into the existing 1950's bathroom, which will become an en-suite;
- Rewire all electrics;
- Put insulation plasterboard on all of the exterior facing walls;
- Put plasterboard on all the interior walls;
- Build a wall to wall wardrobe across one end of the bedroom;
- Plaster walls and ceiling;
- Fix skirting boards, coving & picture rail;
- Finally decorate!
- ......... oh and at the same time prepare the en-suite bathroom.